UMCA Tax Return Info:
The United Moms Charity
Association (henceforth UMCA ) was
founded in 1992. In 1996, it was officially registered
with the state of New Jersey as a non-profit organization, and received
tax-exempt status. The UMCA’s work includes community service in the
States, as well as aiding orphans in China (many photos are available
through the "Community Service"
and "Mainland China" links
- Community Service
(In U.S.A. since 1992)
1) Has visited nursing homes 5 to 7 times a year.
2) Has collected clothing and winter coats, personal hygiene products,
food for the homeless in New Jersey.
3) Collected Chinese and English books for donation to local libraries.
4) Collected personal hygiene products and brand new toys for kids in
5) Cared for foreign exchange students.
6) Recruited youths to participate in community service.
7) Introduced Chinese culture to the locals.
8) Established community service monetary awards at local schools.
9) Helped struggling families obtain needed items.
10) Helped other organizations with their events by providing equipment
11) Sent volunteers to help with the Red Cross Meals-on-Wheels program,
arranged for Youth Group members to help kids with their homework.
- Mainland China (Since
1) Donated medical equipment, daily care products, and construction
to nursing homes and orphanages in the rural areas of China.
2) Contributed to the establishment of two orphanages and an orphan’s
in Yunnan Province.
3) Helped establish schools in remote, mountainous regions of China.
4) Helped establish a free medical clinic in ZhangJiako, Xuanhua, and
an ambulance along with other medical equipment.
5) Paid for medical procedures to cure 14 orphans of rare diseases.
6) Helped provide an education for over 400 orphans in the Yunnan
In 2005, UMCA is helping 720 orphans in several states in Yunnan
Province; in addition, UMCA is providing 100 thousand yuan (RMB) to
repair 2 primary schools in the mountain region of Dali State, Yunnan
Province, and 500 thousand yuan (RMB) to repair 1 primary school in
Longchuan County, Dehong State, Yunnan Province.
- Lijiang District: Children’s
Home in Huaping
- Primary School at Cigu Village,
Deqin County, Diqing Tibetan Autonomy State, Yunnan Province.
- Aiding Natural Disaster
1) 1993 - Midwest flood victims
2) 1994 - California earthquake victims
3) 1998 - Long River flood victims in China
4) 1999 - Taiwanese earthquake victims
5) 2000 - Yunnan province earthquake victims
6) 2001 - 9/11 Firefighters fund
7) 2004 - South Asia tsunami
8) 2005 - Hurricane Katrina
9) 2005 - Pakistan earthquake
10) 2001 - Sichuan Wenchuan earthquake
Your donations for children's
living expenses and school facilities would be greatly appreciated!
*The United Moms Charity Association’s
all working without salary, and pay their own expenses when travelling
The organization’s overhead is paid privately by board members and by
who specify that their donations be used for overhead.
To donate Money:
Please contact Mr. In-Sheng Cheng
Tel: 609-655-4742 or 609-409-0559
To donate Clothing
or other Imperishable
Goods, please contact:
Mrs. Debbie Shiao
Non-Profit Charity Organization
Tax-exempt Permit Number: 22-3463401
Home Page in Chinese Big5 code |
| Charity Links (to be updated)
© 1998-2007 United Moms Charity Association (All rights reserved)